Hey: ...and other scintillating mating calls from the online dating world

Hey: ...and other scintillating mating calls from the online dating world

B. inggris tolong di kerjakannya ​

tolong di kerjakannya ​

Jawaban:

okay this is buddy, hope it helps ( ˘ ³˘)♥

-present tense

  • Tedy never plays basketball. He doesn't like it.
  • I always go to school at six o'clock in the morning.
  • Tomorrow morning, Hani goes to Ancol with her friends.
  • I always brush my teeth every day.
  • Indonesia celebrates its independence day on August 17 every year.

-past tense

  • It was not raining last night.
  • Mother baked me a delicious apple pie yesterday.
  • Last week, my sister and I went to the park.
  • Arini did not attend my birthday party.
  • I played football last week.

-future tense

  • My dog will see the vet on Tuesday.
  • Selena will walk her dog to the park next week.
  • My cousin will take me to the hospital tomorrow.
  • The building will be destructed tomorrow. Septi is not going to finish her job tomorrow
[answer.2.content]